Who We Can Help
We can help almost anyone from the very young to the very old who would like to decrease pain, improve function and wellness. We have successfully treated people ranging from active sportspersons to home-makers.
Whether you want to recover from an injury or surgery, or if you simply want to feel better and achieve improved performance, most likely we can help you.
Here are some of the orthopedic conditions and sports injuries that we treat:
- Back and neck pain
- ”Frozen shoulder”
- “Tennis elbow”
- Knee “ACL” and meniscus injury
- Ankle sprain
- Overuse and work-related injuries
- Post-surgery rehabilitation
How We Can Help
We will help you identify and address the source of your problem through a comprehensive and accurate evaluation.
Here are some of our hands-on and synergistic treatments:
- Active isolated stretching
- Dynamic neuromuscular stabilization
- Myofascial release
- Joint manipulation
- McConnell taping and Kinesiotaping
- Therapeutic exercise
- Pain management modalities such as ultrasound & electrical stimulation.
- Movement re-education
Call us on 6734 2177 or email us to make an appointment for your physiotherapy session.